Sunday, November 3, 2013

Winter Moments

Hello! I'm back with another super cute image by Candi Bean called Winter Moments which you can purchase at Little Darlings Rubber Stamps.  Such a sweet little couple hangin out together!  I also used some beautiful paper called Frigid Fun which can also be purchased at LDRS.  I tried not to cover it up to much with too many embellishment because I really wanted you to see the paper.  The ribbon I used I bunched up before I put it on the card to give it some dimension.  The chipboard snowflake die is by Tim Holtz and I added some flock to it as well to add some different texture.  The reindeer and snowflakes are both by Maya Road and I added some crackle glue to give them a cool broken effect.
I hope you like it and thank you for stopping by!

5 comments:

Sharon said...

This is beautiful Simone. The image is adorable and I love the gorgeous design and embellies.
Hugs Sharon. x

CraftinGranny said...

Thought I'd better check to see if I commented here. Never sure if I comment on FB that I get to the blog..LOL

I love the coloring of this adorable image and all those wonderful embellishments. Fantastic design and LO. Hugs

Sheri said...

Just adorable. What a sweet image! Looks like you have as many flowers as Eulanda!

Anonymous said...

So cute! Great coloring!

Eulanda said...

OMG REALLY?! How did I not make it over here to comment?! BAAAAD!! This little card is a whole lotta fun buddie! Lots to look at but it's not overdone. KWIM? Great coloring and did you add some extra swirls? KA-UTE!!! Love the fuzzy's too. SWEET!!!!